Casio SR-C4500 Cash Register
The Casio SR-C4500 cash register is part of Casio's new Bluetooth connectivity range. Suitable as a basic cafe, restaurant or bar till with a bright 10-line LCD operator display. This range uses a new faster thermal printer (20 lines per second) and the SR-C4500 has twin rolls, one for receipts and one for the journal. It has 72 product buttons on the flat keyboard enabling an itemised sales report to be taken for improved stock control.
The Casio SR-C4500 can be programmed to perform various functions such as scanning, operator interrupt or table tracking. You can make program alterations and take sales reports via Bluetooth (BLE Ver 4.1) using Casio's free smartphone ECR+ App. Alternatively, you can save reports to an SD card for viewing on a PC.
- 72 Product buttons
- 7000 PLU's (including 3000 Scanning items)
- 50 Clerks (optional operator sign-on by code or button)*
- Operator interrupt function*
- Table tracking function* (max. 40 tables. Please note that this feature is not available with the operator interrupt or scanning feature)
- Twin 57mm thermal rolls
- Programmable receipt message with graphic logo
- Electronic journal
- 10-line operator display
- Adjustable 2-line rear customer display
- Fixed cash drawer (4 note & 8 coin compartments)
- Take reports & make program alterations using the Casio ECR+ App
- Save reports & electronic journal to optional SD card*
*Please notify us that you require this function when ordering.
Dimensions: 400mm (W) x 450mm (D) x 220mm (H)
If you would like to download a printable pdf brochure, please click here.
- Cash Drawer
- 1 Year Guarantee
With programming price also includes:
- Programming - Function Set-up, Products, Keyboard Layout, Receipt Message, Graphic Logo, Reports
- Memory Protection Batteries
- Simplified Operator Instructions
- 1 Year Telephone Support
Please contact us for multiple unit discounts.
Casio ECR+ App
When linked to the Casio SR-C4500, this app allows you to take daily sales readings and the electronic journal via Bluetooth and store them on the cloud. This historical record can be accessed for up to 2 years and there is a handy diary for you to log events to better see trends in your sales data. You can also use the app to program new items and change settings.
Please note that the Casio ECR+ App is currently a free product from Casio and we do not accept any responsibility for the connectivity or functionality of the App. Telephone support for will only be available for customers that have purchased from us the cash register to be linked.
In order to use the Casio ECR+ App, this is all you need:
1) A Bluetooth-enabled Casio ECR model.
2) A smartphone with internet connection and suitable specification:
- Android™ OS 6.0 or higher, iPhone iOS 11.0 or higher
- Screen size 4.7 inch or bigger
- Screen resolution 720 × 1280 or higher
3) An email address to use for registration.
You can then download the free app to your smartphone:
For further information see our Casio ECR+ App Help page.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc., USA. A licence has been obtained for CASIO cash registers.