Hisense HM628 Rugged EPOS Tablet
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A CUSTOMISED SYSTEM QUOTATION
The Hisense HM628 is a rugged EPOS tablet designed for the hospitality environment. It has a 10.1” multi-touch bezel-less widescreen display which can withstand water and dust (IP54 Rated).
The HM628’s projected capacitive touch screen (PCT) will activate with either a bare finger or a capacitive stylus removing the need for operators to use pens, credit cards or sharp objects which would potentially reduce the life expectancy of resistive touch panels.
The tablet is also supplied with a hand-strap for ease of use serving customers at tables or in a queue. It also comes with a handy docking station so that you can still use the tablet while it is charging.
You can use a single tablet as the main terminal of a system although we would always recommend it to be used as a satellite alongside one of the Sam4s Titan or Sam4s Forza terminals.
- 10.1″ TFT LCD Bezel-less PCT Widescreen Display (IP54 Rated)
- Intel Cherry Trail Z8350 Processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB eMMC Storage
- Wifi, Bluetooth
- Battery 3.7V 9000mAh (approx 8hrs use on 50% brightness)
- Integrated Triple Track Card Reader (MCR)
- Docking Station Included
- Hand-strap Included
- Windows 10IoT Installed
- Samtouch EPOS Software Installed
Dimensions & Weight:
Terminal: 279mm (W) x 178mm (D) x 22mm (H) Weight: 1Kg
Optional Network Printer: 135mm (W) x 155mm (D) x 125mm (H)
If you would like to download a printable pdf brochure, please click here.
Samtouch EPOS Software
We supply the Hisense HM628 Tablet with Samtouch EPOS software. We fully set-up, configure and program the terminal for your business so that it is ready to use when you receive it. You can submit your requirements through our website (see programming information page) or send them by email and discuss them with us over the phone. There may be an additional cost if you require one of the optional features.
Our terminals come with 30 days telephone support. You can extend this to a full 12 months by selecting the option before you add to your basket.
Please note, it is the customer's responsibility to back-up their software regularly.
Please click on any of the links below for explanations and demonstration videos:
- Operator Sign-On by Code or Button
- Operator Interrupt with Floating Operators
- Table Tracking with Floating Balances & Split Billing
- Kitchen Printing
- Barcode Scanning
- Scheduled Promotions eg. Mix & Match
- 6 Price Levels per Product with Scheduled option
- Food Allergens
- Stock Countdown Displayed eg. for Specials
- Stock Count with Low-Level Warning
- Product Sale Pausing
- Digital / E-Receipts
- Detailed Transaction History (Electronic journal)
- Customer Loyalty & Customer Accounts (requires Samtouch Office)
- Save Reports to USB flash drive in text or CSV format
- Initial Programming
- Simplified Operator Instructions
- 30 Days Telephone & Remote** Support
- 1 Year Guarantee
Optional Extras: (click on the individual option for more information)
- Sam4s 80mm Network Thermal Receipt/Report/Kitchen Printer
- Integrated 1D or Hand-held Barcode Scanner
- Order Tablets
- Kitchen Display
- Linked PED Card Machine
- Samtouch Office - Clouded Back Office for Reports and Programming*
- Customer Loyalty & Accounts
- OrderMe App for Samtouch - Mobile Customer Ordering
*Provided terminal has a broadband connection.
This product is delivered by parcel courier. If you would like one of our engineers to install it for you, please contact us us for a quotation.samtouch-office-monthly-charge,samtouch-orderpad,kitchen-display-licence,samtouch-ped-card-terminal-linksamtouch-ped-card-terminal-link,sam4s-giant100-printer,sulux-616a-scanner,orbit-ms7120-scannersamtouch-office,samtouch-orderpad,pax-a920pro-card-terminal,kitchen-display-licencepax-a920pro-card-terminal,sam4s-giant100-printer,sulux-616a-scanner,orbit-ms7120-scanner